Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23 - Coming Attractions

Have you seen the trailer for Social Network yet?
Oh my God, like three times. Isn't that amazing? I'd never heard that choral version of Creep before. Love. It. It's perfect for the opening montage of different people's Facebook pages.
I know, right? And, like, the story is really good, and the editing and God, yeah, freaking awesome trailer.
OK, this is going to sound kind of weird, but the trailer for Social Network actually kind of reminded me of the trailer for Middle Men.
No, I'll give you that.
Right? Both show kind of geeky guys getting started on internet revolutionizing ideas while still in college--
Hitting it big, getting rich, surrounding themselves with hot chicks--
--Stepping on the wrong toes, imploding, and turning on each other.
Yeah, pretty much.
Both are really good trailers. They really draw you in. Hell, even the non-red band version of Middle Men is pretty sweet.
The red-band version is better, though.
Well, duh.
Just saying.
Yeah, but neither of them is as good as Inception's.
Oh man, Inception's trailer is sick.
Don't even get me started.
I really wanted to see that trailer on the big screen.
Oh, I've heard it's just insane on the big screen.
I saw the preview for the new Harry Potter on the big screen.
Yeah? How was that?
It was OK, but I don't know. All the Harry Potter trailers are starting to kind of blur together for me.
Really? Shoot. I'd read that this one was really good. And the preview I saw for it before the Alice in Wonderland trailer for it made it look freaking sweet.
I know, right? But don't waste your time. If you've already seen the preview, don't bother. You've already seen all the best parts. Besides, it totally gives away, like, everything that happens in the trailer.
I hate it when they do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment