Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 11 - Sleeping Pills

Hey, having trouble sleeping?
Yeah, kind of.
Do you want to try one of my sleeping pills? They're great. Here. Completely naturopathic, but they'll knock your ass out for 5 - 6 hours of the best sleep you can imagine.
Sounds great.
They are, but there's just one side effect.
Oh yeah, what's that?
Well, it's weird, but they make you dream that you can't sleep. Like, if I take them when I fly they'll put me out, but then I'll always have this incredibly vivid dream that I'm on a plane and I can't sleep.
Hmm.
Yeah, and it's totally realistic. The seats are uncomfortable, the movie sucks, I forgot my book, and the flight attendants are old and cranky.
Hmm.
Yeah, it actually kind of sucks now that I think of it.
How do you feel when you wake up?
Not that good, which is messed up because I slept great. But even still, I always feel really cranky because I dreamt that I didn't sleep.
Even though you did.
Yeah.
Hmm.
Yeah.
Got anything else?
Benadryl.
Yeah, I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment