Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4 - Message to the Creepy Guy Who Thinks I'll Be a Woman Soon

Look, seriously? My manager's starting to get seriously POed that you keep showing up and trying to talk to me. He's even threatening to call the cops. And no, you're right. There's no law against a guy eating at Applebee's every night, but still. You need to leave.
At first I thought it was cool that an older guy was interested in me, but now it's, like, seriously starting to creep me out, so, um, could you please just go? I'd kind of like to be a server someday, but if my boss keeps having to tell you to stop bothering me, I'm going to be busing tables forever.
And seriously. What are you talking about anyway? All this crap about people telling me you're not my kind. Well, no offense, but you're not. I don't know if I even have a kind, but if I do, "hanging around Applebee's every night and eating Sliders" isn't it. And I'm sorry if you're "misunderstood" and people say you're "no good," but you're way off when you tell me not to let them make up my mind. This GIRL's making up her own mind. And I say LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, CREEP.
Look, dude. I'm, like, 15, OK? I will not be a woman soon. I live with my parents? And go to high school? Where I'm a sophomore? I've still got more than two years to go before I'm a woman, so, um, yeah. Just, like, go away, OK? Or I'm seriously going to call the cops.
And for the last time, no, I've never heard of Neil Diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment