Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25 - The End of the Interview

So it sounds like you have a pretty good understanding of what the position entails.
Yes. Mostly client development and maintenance, particularly in the private sector. Basically almost exactly what I was doing with Boeing.
Only without the TPS reporting system.
Ha ha. Right.
Well, as I'm sure Henderson already told you, we've narrowed it down to you and another candidate, and it won't be an easy decision.
Of course.
Both of you are tailor-made for the job, you come highly recommended from people we trust in both the public and private sectors, and you clearly know the industry.
Thank you.
I hope you'll indulge me one final question. It's a bit old school, but . . .
Of course. Please.
What would you say is your biggest weakness?
(chews his lip) My biggest weakness . . .
(raises his eyebrows)
Wow, that's not easy. But I guess I'd have to say my biggest weakness is . . . CHEESECAKE!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Ha ha.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
(rubs under his eyes)
HA HA HA Ha Ha ha ha . . . Cheesecake . . . Whoo, ha ha.
Well, thank you for your time. We'll be in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaha! That one literally makes me pee my pants every time!

    ReplyDelete