Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15 - Woman, I Love You

Woman, let me be blunt. I love you. I love everything about you. I love your eyes, your hair, your smile, your laugh, your teeth, and your gums. Yes, you heard me right, baby. I love your gums. An angel must have been bucking for a promotion when he/she made your gums, for they are so very, very fine.
I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I love you so much it makes me breathless, but it also makes me gassy, which is a weird combination if you think about it. No, wait. Let me take that back. If you think about it, it is not a weird combination at all, because only beautiful, enchanting, amazing thoughts pass through your beautiful, beautiful mind. By the way, that movie--A Beautiful Mind--should have been about you and starring you instead of that hot tempered Russell Crowe jerk face. If that movie were starring you, I would definitely buy it again, this time on Blu Ray. But it is not. It is starring that mean bastard from Robin Hood. And that is what holds me back from buying it on Blu Ray, even though Ed Harris was really good in it.
But of course he's always good.
Oh, look at me, would you? There I've gone and gotten myself sidetracked by A Beautiful Mind again. Where was I? Oh yes, of course. I was talking about loving you. And how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. One, two, three . . . gazillion squared!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, baby. Please don't let my jokes detract from the integrity of my message, which, to reiterate, is that I love you and that I think about you all the time. Every time we're together--which though it is often, it is not often enough--I want to freeze time and preserve the moment. I want to be with you always. So much so that sleep has become my enemy, for how can I enjoy my time with you if I am sleeping? Damn that sleep. Damn it to hell! You've perhaps noticed that I'm drinking more and more coffee these days. Now you know the reason. It is to stay awake so that I can be with you longer each day. Girl, I miss you when I sleep. Hell, I miss you when I blink. But I must blink, for if I don't my eyes will dry out. And that would eventually result in my not being able to see you, which is something I cannot abide. Therefore, I blink, but I do so reluctantly.
Returning to the subject of sleep for a moment if I may, there are times when I dream of you. And those nights are magical. The reason why is because in dreams we are unbound by the rules of the physical world. It is like The Matrix, and we are heroic, futuristic, leather clad S & M messiahs making love, no gravity style. And in these dreams we are the only people in the world, except for the people of Zion who spy on us from behind the curtains. But we do not mind because we are unashamed and beautiful. And also because it is a dream, so it doesn't really count.
My goal is to create an elixer of some sort that will enable me to gain more control over my dreams and will myself to dream only of you. If I am able to do that, I will dread sleep no longer. I will even reduce my coffee intake, for I will know that I will be able to be with you at all times. But until that time comes, I will savor every moment with you the same way a flower savors its time in the sunshine.
Now give me another look at those gums of yours, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment