Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21 - You Lameass!

Dude, you're such a lameass.
Hey, guess what lameass: I just saw the five day forecast for you. Everyday's the same: 100% chance of lame.
I'll bet you really like Burger King, right? Just can't get enough of those lame-broiled burgers, can you, you fucking lame-o.
If you looked up lame in the dictionary, that would be pretty typical behavior for you because it's such a lame thing to do.
If they were giving away prizes for being lame you wouldn't get one because that's how lame you are.
The other day I was doing a little "back door work" on Carly Simon, and she gave me this note to give you. It says, 'You're so lame. I bet you think this note is about you. And it is because you're such a fucking lameass, lameass.'
I'll be that if you ever visited Thailand, people wouldn't say, 'same, same.' They'd be all 'lame, lame.'
Hey, did you hear the Bangles just recorded a new single? Yeah, and it's dedicated to you. It's called Eternal Lame.
You've got 99 problems and being lame is all of them.
You're such a lameass, you're still reading this.
Piss off, lame-o. I'm done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment